Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The End?

It could be a startling revelation: I may no longer be able to eat cake. We had a going away party for our friend Kyrgee, and perhaps mixing hard cider with cake was the wrong way to go. I tried eating a leftover piece yesterday and it tasted awful. I may have screwed up my love of vanilla cake, which is a pity because I love loving cake. Must try chocolate cake to see if I still love it. If not, I hope Angel B's doesn't close since they won't be getting my business anymore.

I hope it doesn't come to that. But perhaps this is a good thing, 53 days from the wedding....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you love to love cake. And i love that i love cake. And I love that your presence means another birthday at the office which means yet another chance for me to express my love for cake (and for you to express your love, or not-love, depending on how it turns out).

Anonymous said...

please update whether or not you can still eat cake: i need to unpack my electric blanket in case hell freezes over. auntie em