Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Dear Reader!

I'm totally stealing this from Logtar, whom I've never met and just recently started reading. (I figure if you make it to a blogger happy hour, you're good people and I should check out your blog.)

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

Only two? Sheesh. I want to take better photos. So I need to learn patience so I can learn to take better photos!

I would like to be able to find another job where I feel successful - that doesn't mean make a lot of money, that means being good at what I'm doing and enjoying it.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

Garfield - I like naps and hate Mondays (well, not at present) and maybe Space Ghost - sometimes I say off-the-wall things.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

Uh, Auntie Em, Sister, when was I born? I was thinking it was 11:34 am, but I'm not sure.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

They have a wonderful trail system so if you're a bike-rider or Roller-blader, you can see a lot of nature and get some exercise.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

First thought was my mother. Almost 14 years she's been gone, though some days it doesn't feel like it was so long ago.

Apertif

What is your favorite household appliance?

I currently don't have a dishwasher. I would love to have one right now.

Happy 2008 Dear Reader! Assuming the fireworks and the earthquakes don't get us, look for more scribblings from Sarajevo in the New Year!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remeber the exact time, but I know I was out on my lunch recess. Hope that helps. The memory is the first thing to go...

Spyder said...

Happy New Year to you both!

Melinda said...

You too Spyder!

Unknown said...

Well thanks for reading :) and I am good people! ;)

I am also adding you to my reader.

Melinda said...

Well sweet! I love being added to others' blogs! *puffs chest up*