Thursday, January 17, 2008

Only 7?

Spyder tagged me to do this, although she called me Melissa.

a. list seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"


I also am not sure I know 7 people who are bloggers that she hasn't named. But I'll do a.

1. I love to travel. That was one of my favorite things about my old job - I got to travel on occasion, and twice, I got to travel a lot. Hello, Marriott points and NW miles!

2. I am getting married on October 4th of this year. I think the wedding industry is a big racket, so I'm trying hard not to buy into all the crap.

3. I have an insane fear of getting stung by a bee or a wasp. I've stopped wearing smelly fruity/flowery perfumes just so they'll leave me alone.

4. I had a photo of mine published in a book many moons ago.

5. I am a huge fan of mafia movies and series: Goofellas, Godfather, Sopranos.

6. I break into song throughout the day while making food or coffee, just to make Wiley laugh...
well, and to get a little attention.

7. I call my eye mask my eye patch.

Let's see...who reads this that might do it? Meesha? Logtar? Dan? Aunties Em and Tex, you can do it in the comments section...same for Sis and Lil B.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will look into doing it soon :)

kcmeesha said...

sorry I don't do these things but thanks for thinking about me.

Spyder said...

Eye patch? Arrr matey