Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Birthday is Less than 2 Months Away

I have to admit, I'm more of a follower than a leader in the blogosphere. Spyder had this on her blog, and I wanted to see mine and then share. I'll let you know where to send gifts.

Your Birthdate: March 15

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things. (Mostly true.)
You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle. (Very true.)
Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home. (Kinda true.)
You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak. (VERY true.)

Your strength: Your intense optimism (really?)

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents (I can agree to this)

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower (funny, since I refused to wear patterns of flowers growing up)

Your power month: June (oops)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"occasionally" you have a stubborn streak???? auntie em

Melinda said...

It says occasionally I have a VERY stubborn streak. I'm less stubborn now than I was - think of me in the now, not in the then!

Spyder said...

Hubby thought that ours were pretty accurate.