Friday, February 8, 2008

Say a Prayer!

I have an interview!!! So very exciting for me. And I even get to go home and see my family before driving across the US to meet my potential new employer! If I get this job, it could make life very good - I can live in Bloomington, and it'll help with grad school in the future!!!! Do you know how great it would be if I landed this job that hopefully pays enough just a couple of weeks after landing on US soil again? I could be settled in by April! I will keep preparing and working on my interviewing skills, but you're free to do some voodoo and send the positive vibes my way so I get it.

4 comments:

Spyder said...

Good luck! Keep us posted. Email me when you're in KC. We'll call a gathering.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

all the best. auntie em