Friday, February 8, 2008

Waifers - Not the Kind You Eat

Please, dear God, make it stop. According to the NYT, while everyone was complaining that women models were too skinny and it's time to do something about it, the men started shrinking too, as evidenced here:


So now the emo-artists of the world are now "in" and making it harder for guys to find clothing that not only fits, but looks good. I don't want to get naked with this. "Oh yeah, give me a big bear hug, baby and let's get it on...wait, are those your ribs that I'm feeling from the backside? Excuse me while I barf in my mouth a little." *libido vanishes*

If I wanted to date someone that skinny, I would've dated Winona Rider, or the kid that always got beat up on in German class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word, EEWWW!!