Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Down for the Count

Poor Wiley now has the want-to-rip-out-your-insides virus that I had a couple of weeks ago. He woke up at 3:30 or so and just went back to bed. I told him we'd lay off the regular food for a couple days, so he's going to get bland food like rice, crackers, and broth. He's not really looking forward to it, but hopefully that gets him on the mend. We had water yesterday from the mountain - clear, pure, unfiltered water, and I know they say Bosnian water is some of the cleanest around, but part of me wonders if I'll get sick from that. Wiley states he has a stomach of steel; I know I do not. And lately, the tummy's been abused with all the cookies it's been provided, and all the milk that's been had with cereal. So while I feel bad for Wiley, I don't want to go through it again - way too uncomfortable! But it is a bit exciting - if I muster up enough courage, maybe I can get the juice and crackers from the store all by myself.

No comments: