Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Cable

During the week, do you know what I get to watch if I can catch it? Looney Tunes!! I was a big LT fan growing up, and wow, when you're a kid, you don't realize just how violent Bugs and his pals were. But I don't care, I still love my cartoons.

And Wiley can get American football sometimes at night - last night, he got to watch my fantasy football defense, the Patriots, cream his favorite team, the Cowboys, at 10:30 pm.

Our landlord is here right now fixing our toilet. I think he's on the phone with someone. I hope that doesn't bode ill for us. After he's done, we're going to the outdoor market to see if we can get some apples and eggplant. It's a good thing it's not too far because my right foot is giving me some problems...I know, if it's not one thing, it's another, but I swear I haven't always been like this. I tried looking up what the problem might be, and of course, I found nothing because it doesn't feel like plantar fasciitis - it's not on the ball of my foot, but square in the middle of my foot. The closest thing I can find is metatarsalgia, which doesn't seem quite right. Oh well. Musn't overdo it, and it should heal on its own. Ooh, I think he's done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have plantar facsitis(sp) and it is in the arch of your foot often. take anti inflammatories, gently stretch your toes toward your knees, and if that fails get orthotics for your shoes. and try not to use it too much! and arch supports may help some. never go barefoot. auntie em

Melinda said...

K, I'm not going barefoot, but I have to tell you, wearing tennis shoes with my footie pajamas looks and feels ridiculous.